The Basilica of San Benedetto, is built over the birthplace of St Benedict and St Scholastica.
The Basilica opens each day at 8:20 AM and closes at 8:15 PM. (Closed Tuesday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
Guests and pilgrims who wish to come and spend some time in prayer with the monks are always welcome. We have a small guesthouse where we can accommodate men who wish to closely follow our life. If you wish to reserve a room, please contact the guestmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIONS GETTING TO NORCIA
Consider a Monastic Vocation
with the Benedictine Monks of Norcia, Italy
Summer 2014, July 7-25
The Summer Discernment program is an in-depth experience of living, praying and working with the monks. It includes:
- Conferences on various aspects of the monastic vocation
- Guided study of classic texts on the monastic life
- Spiritual direction with the monks
- Hikes in the mountains surrounding Norcia
- A letter of recommendation from a priest
- $150 donation
- Open to men ages 18-30
To apply: Please write to the Vocation Director at email@example.com.